If you are a teacher or an individual who would like to work with a school district dedicated to helping students achieve their highest potential, you'll want to check out what Toltec School District has to offer. Here, you will be surrounded by dedicated professionals, supportive parents, and a community who believes in helping our educational system succeed.
Some of the benefits of becoming a part of the Toltec School District educational community are:
Small Town Atmosphere
One of the advantages of living and working in a small town is the community support for its educational programs. In Toltec, we share those advantages. In both Eloy and Arizona City, our parents, community members, and local businesses value the contribution our schools make to the future of its children. While our community enjoys the small town atmosphere that is so appealing to families, we are also close enough to the Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan amenities to allow for the best of both environments.
Strong Educational Programs
Our district is proud of its excellent regular education curriculum. Our strong staff development programs help our teachers meet the ever changing needs of our students and our curriculum reflects their educational needs for their future success. Our expectations are high, and our students and staff achieve and exceed those expectations!
• Incentive pay for National Board Certified teachers.
• Meaningful and relevant professional development is offered on-site.
• The district is dedicated to teacher success and provides extensive support from other teachers and administration. We also have a teacher mentor program.
• State 301 money available on a yearly basis to teachers who meet certain criteria that the district outlines.
• 4 day work week.
• Because we are a Title 1 school, you may qualify for student loan forgiveness.
• Competitive salary.
• District-provided employee health, dental, life, and vision insurance.
• Salary credit for outside experience and professional growth.
• Arizona State Retirement benefits.