Arizona City Elementary School
Location: 12115 W. Benito Dr. Arizona City, AZ 85123
Primary Purpose: Reporting to the District Principal, the Assistant Principal will provide leadership in the areas of planning, organization, campus administration, and day-to-day school operations.
$55,000 - $61,750 a year
- Valid Arizona Principal’s Certificate (Required)
- Three years successful teaching experience (Required)
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card (Required)
- Three years School Administration (Preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
Major Responsibilities, Duties,
- Promoting a positive school climate where diversity is respected.
- Implementing effective school practices through shared decision making.
- Establishing effective relationships with students, staff and community connections.
- Operating in an efficient, flexible, and responsive manner to accommodate a variety of needs.
- Listening, planning, organizing, and delegating through effective communications.
- Program development/evaluation and staff supervision/evaluation.
- Fiscal management, strong and ethical decision making, instructional leadership and building management.
- Modeling integrity, ethical behavior, self-confidence, courage and a sense of humor.
Competencies & Strengths
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and friendly disposition
- Proficient with computers and office software applications including MS Office Tools
- Outstanding organizational skills
All interested applicants, please provide the following documentation to District Principal, Misty Huffman – [email protected]
- Letter of Interest
- Copy of valid Principal’s certificate
- Copy IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card