Toltec Elementary School, located in Eloy, AZ, is looking for dedicated teachers who are passionate about student learning, as well as the ability to impact the whole child through inspiring lessons, staff leadership of student extracurricular activities, continuous professional growth and collaboration among staff.
We are committed to nurturing and supporting a school community where students are inspired and continuous professional growth and collaboration among staff is encouraged. We challenge and support our professionals to grow their curriculum and to challenge themselves to become even better educators.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Implements and teaches a challenging curriculum that addresses the current academic levels of middle school students.
• Develops and implements school lesson plans that effectively meet the needs of students with various learning styles.
• Plans and uses appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflects an understanding of the learning styles and needs of assigned students.
• Conducts ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing.
• Conducts assessments of student learning styles and uses the results to plan instructional activities and inform instructional decisions.
• Creates a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social and emotional development of students.
• Manages student behavior in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
Core Professional Responsibilities:
• Establishes and maintains openness of communication by conducting conferences with parents, students, principals, and teachers to discuss the progress of students.
• Enforces and upholds the school's values, policies, and culture.
• Models the school's values in all interactions with students, families, community members, and other faculty.
• Works collaboratively with staff members and participates in staff development activities.
• Pursues and engages in opportunities for professional growth.
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Gen Ed -Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
• Arizona Teacher Certificate (Preferred)
• Teaching Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• Current IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
All interested applicants, please provide the following documentation to Nicole Hall, [email protected]
Letter of Interest
Copy of valid teaching certificate
Copy IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card